As one of ADIF’s main accredited contractors in this field, we are classified in various subsectors, both in installation and maintenance work. These subsectors include signalling systems, remote controls, ATP, ATO, ERTMS, level crossing protection, energy, complementary civil works, laying and connections of both copper and fiber optic cables.
In addition, we regularly team up with some of the main global railway signalling engineering companies, like Thales, Dimetronic, Siemens, Alstom, etc.., having worked in major projects, both for conventional and high-speed train lines, as well as for metropolitan and light train- lines.
Currently we specialize in:
- Laying of all types of cables
- Connections (e.g. junction boxes) and measurements of copper and fiber optic cables.
- Assembly and connection of field equipment and electronic interlocking systems.
- Installation of fallen object/obstacle detection systems.
- Testing and commissioning assistance.
- Civil works: ditches, pipes, manholes and inspection chambers, directional drilling, gutters, foundations, etc.
- F.O. Trunk Network for ADIF
- Installation Energy Systems
HIGH SPEED TRAIN-LINES:
- The civil and installation works included in the Security and Civil Protection and additional works Project for the Madrid -Barcelona – French border line, in the Lleida-Roda de Bará section and Castellbisbal-Can Tunis branch.
- Signalling installations work in the following High Speed Lines: Madrid-Sevilla, CórdobaMálaga, Madrid-Valladolid, Madrid-Levante, Madrid-Guadalajara, La Sagra-Toledo, Figueras-Perpignan and Orense-Santiago.
- Installation and maintenance of the Security Systems (CCTV, CCAA y Intrusion) in the High Speed Lines Madrid-Levante and Orense-Santiago.
- Post installation maintenance in the following High Speed Lines: Madrid-Sevilla, Cordoba-Málaga, Madrid -Valladolid, Madrid-Levante, La Sagra-Toledo and Orense-Santiago.
- Signalling in the C2 light commuter train, the Sevilla-La Cartuja section.
- Security installations around Valladolid
- Automatic Pooled Blocking System in Aranjuez-Alcazar de San Juan line.
- Installations of ERTMS Line 2, the Utrera-Jerez de la Frontera section and in the SevillaCadiz section in the Sevilla-Cádiz train line.
- Safety installations and CTC in the Ronda-Gaucín section.
- Installation of more than 150 Level crossing systems in various railway lines.
- High Speed Atlántic Axis, signalling installations, Cerceda-Meirama-Bregua section.
- Safety and communications installations in the new tunnel Atocha- Chamartín and extension of the ERTMS/ETCS level 1 in Madrid light commuter train lines.
- Laying of cable in 19 quad constructions in the Talavera de la Reina-Navalmoral de la Mata, section of the Madrid-Valencia de Alcántara train-line.
- Fiber optic installation in the Barcelona light commuter train lines. Phase 1.
- Reinforcement project for the power supply line for the safety and telecommunications installations in the Barcelona light commuter train lines.